At MCC Consulting, we believe talent is our most important asset. And so, we have evolved and offer total remote work from anywhere in the world. Anywhere you are, we can join us and work with us.
MCC Consulting is looking for a DevOps Engineering, the person will be responsible for developing and maintaining the development operations environment for our projects working in an agile organization. Your challenges: establish and improve the continuous integration process to make deployments consistently successful, fast, simpler to maintain; streamline/automate content migration from Prod to DEV/QA environments.
This is a great opportunity to join early and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to work with global leaders, payment service providers and technology vendors across Europe, APAC, US and other markets while being part of the next generation of payments for merchants and the industry.
Expected day-to-day tasks:
- Review existing deployment process and work on its improvement;
- Design and implement deployment scripts/procedures;
- Investigate existing deployment issues and identify responsibilities for a specific team member for particular classes of problems (Infrastructure, application, etc.);
- Stabilize the release of application builds;
- Incorporate "sanity checks" in deploy process/scripts to ensure stability;
- Own content migration to populate test-environments.
- Encourage DevOps culture in the company;
- Design, develop, and implement security requirements into architecture that will allow business requirements to be met with appropriate security controls (Minimum ISO 27001 and PCI DSS);
- Automate secure deployment of services inside cloud platform;
- Develop and secure devops CI/CD pipeline;
- Advise devops and developers on best practices in design and implementation of secure cloud services;
- Perform reviews of multiple cloud services to assess cyber risks around security risks such as data leakage and unauthorized access, and design controls to mitigate those risks;
- Automate Deployment, configuration, and optimize security monitoring tools;
- Ensure that our system is highly available and fault tolerant;
- Provide monitoring and support for the system.
- Production experience with cloud technologies: AWS or GCP, Azure, etc.;
- Advanced Linux user;
- Experience with containerisation platforms: Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience in development of CI/CD processes;
- Strong proficiency in Bash, Python or Groovy;
- Understanding the principles of building fault-tolerant and highly available systems;
- Understanding of CI/CD and project life-cycle principles;
Nice to Have:
- Multi cloud environment production experience;
- Experience in DB performance profiling and tuning, i.e. MongoDB, PostgreSQL;
- Production experience in PCI DSS compliant projects;
- Ability to work with monitoring tools like ELK stack, AWS CloudWatch, Splunk
If you are interested in this position and in a new professional challenge, contact us!