At MCC Consulting, we believe talent is our most important asset. And so, we have evolved and offer total remote work from anywhere in the world. Anywhere you are, we can join us and work with us.
MCC Consulting is looking for a Frontend Developer, the person will be responsible for developing and maintaining the development operations environment for our projects working in an agile organization.
This is a great opportunity to join early and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the application. You will have the opportunity to work with global leaders, payment service providers and technology vendors across Europe, APAC, US and other markets while being part of the next generation of payments for merchants and the industry.
This position will work as a member of the Software Engineering team to develop and maintain parts of an Enterprise software suite, which includes internal libraries and end-user target customer products. By joining us, you'll work as part of a lean, agile organization and you'll be able to leverage your tech skills to build awesome User Interfaces for our product lines.
- Work in a multi-national environment with close ties to our other engineering locations in the USA, Europe and Asia
- Author developer documentation and participate in the development of end-user documentation;
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of the project team;
- Simultaneously handle multiple tasks and projects Your profile: Reliable, self-motivated, and focused on high-quality delivery of work products;
- Skilled in navigating the dynamics of working as part of a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a team environment;
- Personal drive to be the best at their job
- Experience with frontend accessibility standards, mainly:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) international standard
- Know how to test it is a big plus, since our teams are self responsible for delivering what they built with quality.
- Also, concepts like state management, internationalization, routing or application bundling should not shock you.
- A strong geek side, a like for Open source projects and not afraid of trying new techniques;
- Ability to quickly understand technical and business requirements and be able to translate into technical implementation;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field;
- Oral and written English is a must;
- 5+ years of experience;
Nice to have
- Understanding of agile or other iterative software development methodologies;
- Other languages knowledge also useful;
If you are interested in this position and in a new professional challenge, contact us!